Linkin Park
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Linkin Park

Stránka venovaná jedinečnej skupine Linkin Park

DomovPortálHľadaťLatest imagesRegistráciaPrihlásenie

2008-07-18 Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projek

Goto down 
AutorSpráva
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Počet príspevkov : 1399
Registration date : 17.08.2007

2008-07-18   Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projek Empty
OdoslaťPredmet: 2008-07-18 Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projek   2008-07-18   Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projek EmptySo júl 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Linkin Park Live Guide - 18.07.2008

Burgettstown, Pennsylvania
Post-Gazette Pavilion
18th July 2008

Setlist

01. What I've Done
02. Faint
03. No More Sorrow
04. Wake 2.0
05. Given Up
06. Lying From You
07. Don't Stay
08. In Pieces
09. Somewhere I Belong
10. Points Of Authority
11. Leave Out All The Rest
12. Numb
13. Shadow Of The Day
14. Crawling
15. In The End
16. Bleed It Out
17. Pushing Me Away (Piano Version)
18. Breaking The Habit
19. We Made It
20. One Step Closer

Audio/Visual Recordings

Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: ?? mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s

Show Notes

- 'Bloc Party' was over 'Points Of Authority'. There was nothing over the outro.
- Street Drum Corps joined Linkin Park for the intro to 'What I've Done' and also on 'One Step Closer' for both the intro and the outro. They were not on 'Bleed It Out' at this show.
- Mike once again rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' acapella over the 'Crawling' Reanimated intro.
- Chris Cornell joined the band for 'Crawling'.
- Busta Rhymes and Adam Monroe (keyboardist) from ASHES dIVIDE joined the band for 'We Made It'.
- Encore breaks were after 'Bleed It Out' and 'We Made It'.
- This was a modified version of Setlist Y from the European Tour, except 'A Place For My Head' was replaced with 'We Made It', the regular version of 'Pushing Me Away' was replaced with 'Pushing Me Away (Piano Version), and 'Valentine's Day' was dropped.

Other Notes

- Chester joined Chris Cornell for 'Hunger Strike'.
- The LPUnderground Meet And Greet, which was supposed to start at 7:30pm, ended up starting over an hour and a half late. After roughly 10 minutes went by, security came to get Chester and Brad, who were doing a "Contest Winners Meet And Greet" at a seperate table under the same tent as the LPU'ers, telling them it was time to go. They disappeared, and then security told Mike and Rob (the two members the LPU'ers were meeting with) that they had to leave too. Mike refused, saying he wanted to finish his Q&A with the LPU'ers. Security left and then came back 5 minutes later, prompting Mike that it was about time to go on stage. Mike once again refused to leave the M&G, insisting that the fans first needed to have their pictures taken with he and Rob. Finally, after security took everyones' pictures with Mike and Rob, both of them departed for the show. Nice job, Mike!
- At the M&G, Mike confirmed to a fan that he will for sure do 'No Roads Left' live by the end of Projekt Revolution 2008. He is unsure of what show he wants to start doing it at.
- Mike also confirmed that the setlist for the first show was cut short because "some venues on the tour have really strict curfew laws". Expect some shows to have longer sets than other. It is going to change each show depending on the venue.
- Thanks to Chris (Rev1985) for the show setlist and information!
Návrat hore Goto down
https://linkinparkinside.slovakforum.net

2008-07-18 Burgettstown, PA, Post-Gazette Pavilion, Projek
Návrat hore 
Strana 1 z 1